Monday, December 22, 2008

Flying Home

I'm flying home to CA today. I am a nervous flyer--I've been more nervous as I've gotten older, and being a newly avid watcher of Lost doesn't really help.

Of course, I'm flying Continental Airlines. And as irrational as it is, I'm reassured. Because there can't possibly be two major accidents with the same carrier in a week, can there? (I think statistically speaking there is no basis in this belief, but I'm sticking to it).

Anyway, I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing while on vacation with my family, so I just want to say

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

CVT said...

We seriously have the nuttiest parallels in real life, sometimes. I would have been flying back to the Bay yesterday, as well - if I hadn't been snowed in. Trying to make it out there today. Enjoy the Bay - maybe we'll see each other there (and walk right by without a word because we don't know what each other look like, and there are enough Asians and mixed folks in the Bay that we won't even think about it).

Ahhhh . . . a place with a lot of Asians and mixed folks. Sigh.