Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Please watch & circulate

I've written about the importance of registering for the National Bone Marrow Registry before--especially the importance for people of color to register -- because minority registration is VERY LOW, especially in the Asian American community (only 7% of Asian Americans are registered).

I'd like to put a more personal face on this appeal--very specifically, the face of my aunt, Teri Li. Our family has created a video meant to be a direct appeal to the Asian American community. Please watch this and please circulate it among any Asian American groups/list servs/blogs that you know. It really could help save my aunt's life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thank you for reminding me to put my name in the registry. I just signed up, and the swabs are on their way!